ohmiGene is designed to provide all the necessary tools for creating a genealogy tree and managing the family history for multiple subjects.
ohmiGene will create databases that are encoded using UTF8, which means that languages as the cyrillic can be used.
Here are some key features of "ohmiGene Lite":
· Possibility of exporting a list in a web site
· Possibility of creating a family (father or mother) ex nihilo
· Possibility of seeking individuals according to the cause of the death.
· Possibility of exporting the sakouveux into a booklet (PDF)
· Possibility of exporting a list of ancestors with sources, notes and occupations (TXT ou RTF)
· Possibility of correcting the orientation of the photographs
· Screen 1024x768 or more.
· The demo version is limited to 509 persons.
· All PDF documents created with this version are watermarked.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Correction of two bugs and addition of nine features requested.