A free tool that will help you to easily search for and retrieve datasets published by OPeNDAP data servers
The ODC (OPeNDAP Data Connector) allows you to find these datasets, download them to your machine, save them, and import them into client applications like IDL, Matlab, Excel, SPSS, or into databases such as Oracle and Access, and plot them with advanced
The ODC is your gateway to terabytes of scientific data and imagery.
- Search union list of hundreds of well-known OPeNDAP servers
- Search NASA's Global Change Master Directory
- Navigate server directories with intuitive interface
- Retrieve dataset structure specifications and field attributes/descriptions
- Sophisticated GUI for dataset querying
- Send output to text view, table view or plotter
- Plot pseudocolor, vector, line, scatter, histogram
- Plotter provides highly sophisticated color control and generation
- Plotter has built-in 1 km coastline with 0.04 km available by download
- Built-in image viewer
- Interprocess server allows external applications to communicate with the ODC, to either retrieve fully qualified URLs or data values.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Compatibility fix for feedback bug post
- Upgraded startup script for unix version