Nuclei is an application that enables its users to read and analyze nuclear decay schemes.
Nuclei is also useful for computing anisotropies of decay cascades or showing the photo peaks.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed two bugs in libakk which caused wrong results for several decay cascades
· Changed secondary sort key to Z instead of element name
· The Windows version is now distributed as standalon .exe without need for additional .dlls
· Added uncertainty for nuclear moments
· Fixed several minor bugs concerning the displaying of uncertainties
· Fixed parser bugs
· The parser now discards "+X" postfix on level energies