Nuclear Physics is an easy to use simulation that allows you to experiment with chain and controlled reactions.
Nuclear Physics is written in the Java programming language and can be run on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
· Java 1.4 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Moved handle for control rods to the right side of the vessel
· Added more development controls
· Time delay between absorption of neutrons by U235 and release of fission products
· Neutron absorption probability of rods
· Development controls panel is brought up by a check box.