Neurocognitive Linguistics Lab 1.2.3
Use relational networks to model what the brain does when it handles language
Neurocognitive Linguistics Lab will record your results in tabular form.
Also, with Neurocognitive Linguistics Lab, you will be able to use millions of nodes in order to develop template-based networks.
Neurocognitive Linguistics Lab is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. Binaries for the Windows and Linux platforms are available on the project's homepage.
- Collect and save data from your simulations
- Implement new types of relational network entities
- Create relational network diagrams
- Simulate spreading activation
Neurocognitive Linguistics Lab
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed grid generation after resize.
- Fixed grid viewer not always reflecting latest grid status.
- Fixed grid saving and loading losing grid network.
- Fixed activation gradient rendering for links of length greater than 1.