NITE XML Toolkit was developed in order to provide its users with a unique set of tools and libraries suitable for native representation, analysis, manipulation, query and similar tasks.
NITE XML Toolkit is developed using the Java programming language and can be run on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Here are some key features of "NITE XML Toolkit":
- A powerful integrated query language
- Built in tools for common tasks + Java API for custom tools
- Media sync built in
- Command line tools for data analysis
- Save can cause loss of child elements
- getParents can fail to return all parents
- Corpus Help sometimes fails to manifest
- Iteratively loading >1 obs. fails w/ forceResourceLoad