Metingear 0.9.1 Beta
A streamlined open-source scientific application for all major platforms designed to help you create and curate genome-scale metabolic networks
Metingear was developed because the process of creating a high-quality genome-scale metabolite reconstruction is not an easy task and might take endless hours of manual work.
Thus, Metingear aims to provide a better and more efficient method for annotated reconstructions of metabolic networks. No need for manual annotation.
Furthermore, you will be able to import existing reconstructions from Microsoft Excel, KEGG Markup Language (KGML) and Systems Biology Markup Language (SBML).
Metingear also offers the ability to include protein and nucleotide sequence information from FASTA format files as well as European Nucleotide Archive (ENA).
Metingear is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. Binaries for the Windows and Linux platforms are available on the project's homepage.
- Import reconstructions from SBML, KGML and Excel
- Include nucleotide and protein sequence information from ENA and FASTA
- Easily resolution of cross-references
- Import / export RDF annotations from SBML
- Import structure diagram from CML, MDL V2000/V3000, InCh and SMILES
- Export chemical structures to SDF or as InChI annotations in SBML
- Using the name of a metabolite, search multiple resources
- Automatically fetch a structure using cross-references