MeTa Studio 2.0
A programmable IDE for computational chemists
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the MeTa Studio utility on your Mac are available HERE.
MeTa Studio is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. Binaries for the Windows and Linux platforms are available on the project's homepage.
- A programmable interface primarily through BeanShell with support for other languages
- Workspace support
- Visualization and Rendering (through JRman)
- Support for 3-D scalar field visualization
- Access to embedded Jmol and its libraries
- Access to parts or modifications of quantumj and mathutils libraries (hosted on java.net) for Quantum Chemical calculations
- Support for Divide and Conquer type algorithms for large scale Quantum Chemical calculations
- A peer-to-peer networking interface for grouping instances of MeTA studio running on multiple machines to perform varied tasks including computation, rendering and collaboration