Your radio will fall in love with your antenna all over again
Enter in the impedance values for the frequencies of interest (either measured using a noise bridge or other device, or calculated using MININEC Pro or another antenna analysis package).
The impedance values are plotted on a Smith-type chart, and the SWR values are calculated. Then start selecting possible matching components. As the values for each are entered or modified, you instantly see the effects on all impedance values, allowing you to optimize the results.
- Instantly see the effects of these matching techniques:
- Series Capacitor
- Series Inductor
- Shunt Capacitor
- Shunt Inductor
- Transmission Line
- Open Stub Transmission Line
- Shorted Stub Transmission Line
- Open Series Transmission Line
- Shorted Series Transmission Line
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.0.1
- Correct a bug that could cause a freeze when importing load impedances.