Highly scalable ontology matching system
LogMap incorporates reasoning and inconsistency functions and allows you to extract between classes, instances and properties.
LogMap includes the ontologyy matching systems (MATCHER) and a mapping debugging system (DEBUGGER).
You can also use LogMap to convert mappings from RDF-OAEI format to OWL.
Being developed using Java, LogMap is a cross-platform tool that can be used on any operating system that comes with Java support (e.g. Mac OS X, Windows, Linux).
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the LogMap utility on your Mac are available HERE.
- Match semantically rich ontologies containing tens of thousands of classes
- Offers sophisticated reasoning and repair techniques
- Helps users intervene during the matching process
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Uses OWL API 3.4.3 and HermiT 1.3.8
- MORe reasoner 0.1.6, together with HermiT, has been integrated as candidate OWL 2 reasoner. Can be selected using the parameters file.
- HermiT is now run ignoring non supported (OWL 2) datatypes.
- Property matching algorithm exploits now inverses