LabChart Reader is a free application for Mac OS X that enables you, your colleagues and students to view and conduct limited analysis of LabChart data files.
LabChart Reader allows you to:
· Share data with colleagues around the world for comment and discussion on the results and analysis
· Provide research LabChart data for students to view and analyze in the laboratory/classroom
· Display and analyze data during research and teaching presentations
· Upload data files to websites and allow viewing of your data worldwide
Here are some key features of "LabChart Reader":
· Open LabChart (and Chart) data files.
· View, zoom and scroll through data.
· Apply software filters and calculations to recorded data.
· Analyze and display data using LabChart calculation and cyclic measurement functions.
· Use the Marker Tool and DVM windows to make measurements.
· Print any window.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· There is a new StepSize() function available in Arithmetic which outputs a running measure of any step in the source data. It is calculated by using running linear regressions, one before and one after the current output position.
· There are new Min(), Max(), MinSec(), MaxSec() and MedianSec() functions available in Arithmetic. Min() and Max()calculate a running minimum or maximum over the samples in a window. For the MinSec(), MaxSec() and MedianSec() functions the window length is specified in seconds rather than samples.
· A live data preview has been added to the Arithmetic dialog. This live preview shows what the equation will look like before the user OKs the dialog.
· Error reporting has been improved – Arithmetic will now report if an equation is invalid when entered.
· The Cyclic Measurements functions Average Cyclic Maximum Derivative and Average Cyclic Minimum Derivative are now available in the Data Pad.
· A new button h...