LASS is a Library of Assembled Shared Source. Library of C++ code for scientific purposes.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· CallMethod::set: make class of method a template parameter
· RichCompare: const char* symbols to fix build warning
· PyExportTraits: adding missing static specifier
· default NumTraits:is empty, so you get compiler errors for missing specialisations instead of linker errors.
· add specialisation for 'long long'.
· fix opcodes for x64 platform.
· qualify as volatile to fix bug on some platforms.
· introduce tolerances for some floating point comparisons that were failing.
· included , headers where necessary.