InfoScope is an interactive visualization tool to access, communicate or explore complex or large datasets.
InfoScope allows you to visualize a collection of publicly available datasets, as well as the one produced by your company, colleagues, and friends.
Here are some key features of "InfoScope":
- Provide overview of the global relationships between objects: Multiple views show the different aspects of the data at the same time.
- Encourage and support exploration, discovery of unexpected structures and formulation of new hypotheses: All the views are highly interactive. They are tightly linked so that interactions in one view are always reflected in all the others.
- Embed fine grain tasks in a global frame of reference: Specific numeric values of attributes can be obtained by probing the objects in the views, dynamic queries on a combination of attributes can be executed by using range sliders. All actions are supported by visual feedback, embedded in a common frame of reference.
- Take advantage of the human perceptual abilities: The visual representations make it easy to spot outliers, patterns or anomalies. High interactivity and immediate feedback support our fluid and informal way of problem solving. The tool fits the way we naturally think and work.
- It contains improved compatibility with Java 7 and bug fixes, and comes with the 2012 edition of the Prices and Earnings dataset.