Igor Pro is a cross-platform interactive software environment that helps you experiment with engineering and scientific data.
Igor Pro provides all the necessary tools to generate high quality graphs and page layouts.
Furthermore, Igor Pro comes with a wide range of features for scientific and engineering analysis and graphing.
Igor Pro is also able to import various types of data formats, and receive data from numerous hardware devices.
Here are some key features of "Igor Pro":
· Export high resolution graphs (Encapsulated PostScript (EPS) and PDF)
· Support for large data sets
· Built-in image processing features
· Built-in programming environment
· Multi-platform compatibility (Mac OS X and Windows)
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Size of textboxes in Layouts is now more accurate when exporting at high resolution.
· Changed PlaySound on Mac to support changing chans or rate even if /A is in effect.
· Multiline DrawText no longer truncated at first \r character by the dialog.
· Missing recent files or experiments aren't removed from their lists unless the user approves.
· Tech Note TN003 was updated to explain that, as of Igor Pro 6.30, Igor no longer writes binary wave files using the version 2 format. It now uses the version 5 format as explained in that tech note.
· Fixed bug where passing a wave to a function with a WAVE/DF input parameter would damage the wave.
· Prevented bogus P or X used outside of a wave assignment loop warning message when a := expression is defined in a user function. For details, see Wave Dependencies.
· Fixed draw object resizing when the x axis coordinate is used and the axis is reversed.
· Fixed very rare phantom line in graphs with magic combination of data an...