IFM Editor is a free and easy to use, very simple GUI program that grew out of a need to do a presentation on IFM.
IFM Editor includes basic (and somewhat incomplete) editing of IFM problems, and also integrates the software algorithm that computes the optimal solution.
- REFACTOR: Revise GUI code base and clean up the coding in terms of method and line-of-code organization, documentation update.
- ADD: Add in further test coverage.
- NEW: Brute force search sequence length constraint - Allow the brute force search to search only sequences equal or less than a specific length.
- NEW: Make the brute force search process customizable, so that the user can select whether to prune, to sort, and the limit for the length of sequence returned.
- REFACTOR: Internationalization - Put all program GUI text into a properties file, for easy modification.
- NEW: Create MMF by Description - Automatically generate the cost curve for an MMF using an equation of the form f(x) = Ax^B + C.
- NEW: Added command line switch to load IFM file on startup.