A modular program for SPM (scanning probe microscopy) data visualization and analysis.
Gwyddion's graphical user interface is based on Gtk+ and port to other systems supported by Gtk+ should be possible.
- visualization: false color representation with different types of mapping
- shaded, logarithmical, gradient- and edge-detected, local contrast representation, Canny lines
- OpenGL 3D data display: false color or material representation
- Easily editable color maps and OpenGL materials
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Pango 1.10 and Cairo 1.2 are now required.
- The program should start with a saner working directory by default.
- Translations updated: Czech, French, Russian.