GraphExpert Professional is a flexible platform-independent application that enables you to create advanced graphing of continuous or discrete data functions.
GraphExpert Professional supports polar plots, 3D scatter/surface plots, scatterplots, contour plots, XY plots, and bar charts.
Additionally, GraphExpert Professional provides various annotation tools (arrows, images, text, numbers) that you can add to the plot as you see fit.
Here are some key features of "GraphExpert Professional":
· Prepare graphs for publication
· Quality spreadsheet
· Robust file import
· File hotlinking
· Powerful data transformations
· Comprehensive documentation
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· ADDED: Capability to hot link to data directly inside of an Excel(TM) spreadsheet.
· CHANGED: autoscale-on-remove not defaulted to "never"; it was "always".
· RESOLVED: cannot close the Python sandbox window with the Close button, and once closed with the close box, cannot reopen window.
· RESOLVED: Copying a section of a dataset that was formed by splitting columns failed. Fixed.
· RESOLVED: In certain circumstances, when an image cannot be written from a graph, the user was not adequately informed of the error. Fixed.
· RESOLVED: under certain circumstances, the app preferences might not open properly.
· RESOLVED: the status badge of a hot link would sometimes be set back to "OK" even when the hotlink was not being updated properly.