Geo-Segregation Analyzer 1.1
Application to erform residential segregation indices calculations
Geo-Segregation Analyzer also allows you to view ESRI files in one or several views.
You can also use this Java-based program to calculate residential segregation indices.
Geo-Segregation Analyzer is an application developed using the Java programming language and is available for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
- Reading and managing the geographic files:
- Visualization of Shapefiles into one or several views
- Possibility of saving a project (a text file with the sat extension) which contains the names of the different views and the names and properties of each layer loaded in each view (location, visibility, etc.)
- Management of views as tabs in a web browser
- Forty-three indices implemented in Geo-Segregation Analyzer:
- 19 one-group indices
- 13 two-group indices
- 8 multigroup indices
- Location quotient
- Entropy (diversity) measure
- Typology of Poulsen