Frame Simulator is a cross-platform application for window transmittance computations.
In other words, Frame Simulator is an application that will allow you to design frames and systems of windows and doors with closures and curtains.
With Frame Simulator, you will be able to use the finite elements method without even learning everything about it.
Frame Simulator is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X and Windows. Binaries for the Windows platform are available on the project's homepage.
Here are some key features of "Frame Simulator Viewer":
- get extremely accurate results with few and simple operations for every kind of frame; you don’t need to know anything about UNI EN ISO 10077;
- use finite elements methods without real efforts; the mathematical model is completely hidden to the user;
- foresee thermal behavior of frames before producing a prototype;
- analyze and discover weak points of frames through heat flow visualization;
- import projects created with other software;
- send stunning presentations to your clients thanks to the newest features.