Fragmentation Analyzer is a free, standalone and open source tool that will allow you to analyze MS/MS fragmentation data.
Currently four different analysis types are supported:
· Spectra Visualization - visualize the MS/MS spectra with fragment ion annotation, zooming and manual de-novo-sequencing.
· Intensity Box Plots - analyze intensity variation for a set of identification of the same peptide.
· Mass Error Scatter Plots - visualize the mass error spread in a set of selected identifications/spectra.
· Mass Error Bubble Plots - same as Mass Error Scatter Plots but with peak intensities added.
Being developed using Java, Fragmentation Analyzer is a cross-platform tool which can be used on any operating system that comes with Java support (e.g. Mac OS X, Windows, Linux).
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the Fragmentation Analyzer utility on your Mac are available HERE.
- FEATURE IMPROVEMENT: Improved the look and feel of the spectra.
- FEATURE IMPROVEMENT: The project now supports Maven 3.
- BUG FIX: Fixed an issue with the pom file that could results in issues on NetBeans 7.2.
- BUG FIX: Made it possible to run the tool from inside NetBeans.
- LIBRARY UPDATE: Updated ms-lims to version 7.7.7.
- LIBRARY UPDATE: Updated utilities to version 3.11.29.
- LIBRARY UPDATE: Updated ommsa parser to version 1.5.9.
- LIBRARY UPDATE: Updated mascotdatfile to version 3.4.10.
- LIBRARY UPDATE: Updated jsparklines to version 0.5.45.