Force Field X 1.0.0
Provides modules for molecular biophysics
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the Force Field X utility on your Mac are available HERE.
Force Field X is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. Binaries for the Windows and Linux platforms are available on the project's homepage.
- Key methods include:
- Polarizable AMOEBA force fields
- Particle-mesh Ewald electrostatics
- Generalized Kirkwood continuum electrostatics
- X-ray and neutron crystallography refinement
- Real space refinement for CryoEM
- Methods for structure based drug design