Equinox Image is a very interesting tool created to control Santa Barbara Instrument Group (SBIG) CCD cameras (grey scale and color) and Optec or RoboFocus focusers.
This program also controls SBIG filter wheels, AO-7/L and remote guide heads. Auto focus, FWHM, RMS error and color enhancement calculations are available. Tools exist to dark subtract, align and stack images, composite color and automate image taking.
Equinox Image and Equinox 6 exchange data automatically.
· The SBIG driver (.kext) and framework files must be installed on your Macintosh before you launch Equinox Image.
· Equinox Image can not run until the SBIG driver is installed. These files have a separate installer supplied by SBIG.
· You can download the SBIG driver installer at: ftp://ftp.sbig.com/pub/devsw/SBIGDriverInstallerUniv.dmg
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed the STT camera bugs.
· New SBIG driver/framework.