Engineering Suite 1.04
Program for solving non-linear and linear equation systems
Engineering Suite includes a data base with thermodynamical properties and also a symbolic engine. Basically the program is an open source clone of the EES-Engineering Equation Solver but it is written in Java and it is open source.
The purpose of the Engineering Suite project is to create a fully functional program that allows the user to solve systems of non-linear equations, engineering and physics equations.
Engineering Suit also includes a data base of thermodynamical properties of several substances: steam, air, nitrogen, argon, butane, propane, etc.
- GUI features:
- Export to pdf and Print.
- Add/Remove your own substances thermodynamical properties.
- Complete help, explains no only how to use the program but also the algorithms.
- Syntax and parenthesis highlight.
- Two kind of comments, to emphasize the information.
- The program is in english and in Spanish
- Mathematical features:
- Four algorithms to use for solving the equations. The algorithms are globally convergent methods. The included ones are the following: Levenberg-Marquard, Double-Dogleg, Hebden-Moré and Dumped Newton -Newton with backtracking-
- Initial value of the variables can be changed.
- Tarjan algorithm is used to reduce the equation systems. For example to solve two equation system of 2 x 2 instead one of 4 x 4.
- The only limit for the number of equations depends on the complexity of them.
- It also includes a mathematical symbolic program, based on Matheclipse.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Many bug fixes.