Extended randomized numerical aligner
It has multiple components, including ERNE-MAP, ERNE-DMAP, ERNE- BS5 and ERNE-VISUAL.
ERNE is based on rNA, a sensitive and highly performing aligner for Illumina reads.
- Fast and accurate mapping
- Both single and paired ends reads support
- DNA-seq, RNA-seq, and BS-seq ready
- Automatic trimming using FASTQ quality
- Automatic FASTQ version detection
- Indels searching
- Delta-alignment repeatition classification
- Graphical User Interface
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- bugfix: read 1 insert size is not computed
- bugfix: reads 2s are incorrectly marked as primary/secondary when all multiple-hit alignments are printed
- bugfix: does not compile on OSX (see https://github.com/tsuna/boost.m4/issues/19)
- changed: BWTIL library integrated (new BWT algorithm)