An easy to use Mac OS X application that is able to automatically transform scanned graphs and output data values in digital format.
Digitizing of line and scatter plots occurs automatically, manual digitizing via mouse clicks is also possible. Data values are transformed to a specified axes system and can be saved in ASCII format, ready to use in many other applications e.g. Microcal Origin or Excel.
Axes can be linear, logarithmic or reciprocal scale. Multiple different data sets can be defined and edited. Can handle tilted and distorted graphs.DigitizeIt also makes available an comprehensive online help.
- can import almost all common image file formats, incl. gif, png, tiff, jpeg, bmp
- pasting of graphs via clipboard,
- can capture screenshots
- data export in ASCII file or via clipboard in scientific notation, ready to be imported in many other applications (e.g. Mirocal Origin, Mircosoft Excel)
- automatic digitizing of line and scatter plots
- manual digitizing via mouse clicks
- can handle tilted or distorted graphs, axes do not need to be orthogonal
- linear, logarithmic and reciprocal axes
- graphs can be zoomed, mirrored and rotated
- multiple different data sets can be defined
- sorting of data values
- comprehensive online help
- language: English, German, Italian
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!