DataThief is a reliable utility that allows its users to easily extract coordinate information from scanned graphs.
DataThief III is developed using the Java programming language and can be run on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Here are some key features of "DataThief III":
- Allows you to trace continuous lines
- Converts data from numeric to any other format
- 10 second startup screen.
- Added fine motion.
- To move a point it is now possible to locate the mouse pointer over the point so the pointer will turn to a crosshair.
- Now you can move the point using the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- When you zoom in, the motion will be even more precise.