DAQ Plot is an intuitive strip chart application that allows for real-time viewing and analysis of signals.
You will be able to use simulated signals to understand data logging concepts without additional hardware and the inexpensive DLP-IO8-G data acquisition hardware, which is purchased separately and requires separate installation of the device driver, to measure and experiment with up to eight voltage signals.
Moreover, you can use the microphone built into your Mac to acquire acoustic signals.
NOTE: To buy DAQ Plot via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "DAQ Plot":
· Numerous signals: simulated, which doesn't require hardware, microphone, which requires a microphone and the inexpensive DLP-IO8-G data acquisition hardware
· Spectral analysis and built-in filters to perform counting, differentiation, averaging, integration, and other transforms.
· Alter the signal display using a variety of graphical effects and signal values can be exported in many ways.
· DAQ Plot also implements progressive complexity to satisfy advanced users.
· Mltithreaded design and modular for robustness and scalability.
· 1 to 16 y-axis graph presentations to features you expect like easy to use printing.
· Reference material, tutorials and support
· Several options for additional hardware.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Set the minimum OS compatibility to 10.6.
· Removed several depreciated API calls and built with the most recent tool chain.
· Fixed feature deficiencies noted by users.