Cytoscape plugin that lets you import and work with SBML files
CySBML allows you to view the SBML network annotations within the network context. The SBML models can be imported from BioModels.net or via file or URLs.
Moreover, users will be able to access the annotation resources in one click. SBML validation information about the imported files is also available.
CySBML is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X and Windows.
- Java based SBML parser for Cytoscape using the library JSBML
- Simple access to SBML models and SBML annotations via BioModels.org and MIRIAM
- web services
- Supports all versions of SBML (currently L1V1 through L3V1)
- Support of SBML Layout package
- Support of SBML Qualitative Models package
- Provides SBML validation (SBML warnings and errors accessible)
- Creates standard network layout based on the SBML species/reaction model
- Provides access to RDF-based annotation information within the network context Navigation menu based on the SBML structure linked to layout and annotation
- Successfully tested with all SBML.org and BioModels.net test cases (sbml-test-cases-
- 2.0.2, BioModels_Database-r21-sbml_files