Tool to visualize the macromolecular structure
CueMol aims to visualize the crystallographic models of macromolecules with the user-friendly interfaces.
Currently supported files are molecular coordinates (PDB format), electron density (CCP4, CNS , and BRIX formats), MSMS surface data, and GRASP and APBS electrostatic potential map.
- Display proteins and nucleic acids Supported input format is PDB (molecular coordinates).
- simple stick model
- main-chain trace (Calpha backbone, phosphate backbone, ...)
- ball-and-stick model
- CPK model
- Functions as a molecular viewer
- Residue selection by clicking
- Residue selection by chain and residue numbers
- Change or create new display for the selected residues
- Display symmetric molecules
- Display unit cell
- Hardware stereo support
- Display the distance between atoms
- Dump/restore the current state to/from the file (workspace)
- Display electron-density maps Supported input formats are CCP4 (type2), X-PLOR/CNS (ascii), and BRIX
- Mesh and surface display of electron-density maps (you can change the contour level dynamically!!)
- Display electron density of an arbitrary (cubic) region.
- Geometric object (solid/dashed lines)
- Molecular surface object (generated by MSMS program)
our in-depth analysis
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 126.96.36.1990
- Fixed a bug that can not be copy & paste the Object
- I have to be able to morphing forced even if the atom number do not match MorphMol
- and implement additional UI of MorphMol / MolAnim to anim_panel
- I have to choose the conversion to MorphMol from MolCoord implementation and start-up menu to convert to MorphMol from MolCoord (only add) implement morphanim-tool