Circuit Lab is a very easy to use electronic circuit analysis tool designed to function on the modified node analysis method.
NOTE: To buy Circuit Lab via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Circuit Lab":
Three kind of analysis may be conducted:
· DC: linear and non linear circuits with continuous voltage and current sources;
· AC: linear circuits in steady state, sinusoidal voltage and current sources;
· Transient: linear and non linear circuits, with sinusoidal and pulse voltage sources.
· User can graphically draw the circuit and then the circuit can be analyzed.
· Clicking DC button, user gets voltage at each circuit's node.
· Clicking AC button, user gets voltage phasors at each circuit node.
· User can select the desired phasors to get the related graphs
· Clicking Transient button, user can analyze circuit's behavior during time and get graphs of voltages and currents function of time.
· Moreover, user can enable a mobile cursor to read the values in the different points of time (tap on the graph to display the cursor, tap to remove it and move it to read the values).
Each circuit can contain:
· Mutual coupled inductors
· Independent sinusoidal voltage generators
· Independent voltage pulse generators (with which you can also generate square, triangular and sawtooth waves);
· Independent sinusoidal current generators
· Controlled voltage generators
· Controlled current generators
· Operation Amplifier
· Zener Diodes
· NPN and PNP Bjts
In addition, there are the following measuring instruments:
· For each component, a short video is available to demonstrate how to insert it into the circuit and edit it's characteristics. In addition, there are some more detailed video tutorial to learn how to use the application.
· Circuits may be easily stored and reused.
User can print:
· Circuits and component's list
· AC Analysis graphs
· Transient Analysis graphs (the mobile cursor is also printed if visible)
· Circuit files are compatible with Circuit Lab HD on iPad and Circuit Lab on iPhone.
· Some demo circuits are installed in the user Download directory.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Components Library and related video tutorials
· Bug fixes for moving components