ChemDraw is the industry leader of chemical drawing programs. ChemDraw includes stereochemistry recognition and display, multi-page documents, ChemNMR with spectral display, and Name=Struct for instant structure generation.
AutoNom creates IUPAC names from structures. ChemDraw for Excel brings chemistry to Excel. The Online menu links to ChemACX.Com for easy chemical sourcing and ordering.
Also the ChemDraw Plugin makes available chemical intelligence and adds it to your browser in order to query databases and visualize data from web sites.
Here are some key features of "ChemDraw Ultra":
· Chem3D Live Link (Windows Only)
· View your 2D structures live in 3D
· Live Link to Databases
· Perform dynamic database lookup using the Database Gateway HotLink. The database search results include links to information resources found in the databases, structural properties, names & synonyms and chemical identifiers such as ACX ID's and CAS numbers.
· Stoichiometry Grid
· Automatically track and update Stoichiometry data for any user-defined chemical reaction.
· Struct=Name Pro 11.0
· Produce names for many more types of compounds, including charged compounds and salts, highly symmetric structures, many types of inorganic and organometallic compounds, and others.
· ChemNMR Pro 11.0
· Predict Proton carbon-13 NMR spectra from ChemDraw structures. Chemical shifts and splitting patterns are clearly displayed and live-linked to the structure for both proton and carbon-13 NMR predictions.
· MestReC Std (Windows Only)
· Offers state-of-the-art facilities for data processing, visualization and analysis of high-resolution (1D) NMR data, combined with a robust, user friendly graphical interface that fully exploits the power and flexibility of the Windows platform.
· Customize your ChemBioDraw experience with your own Nicknames, Templates, HotKeys and even newly added ChemBioDraw Themes.
· Chem3D Pro (Windows Only)
· State-of-the-art protein visualization, open GL graphics and stereo glasses. Molecular mechanics and semi-empirical calculations.
· ChemFinder Std 11.0 (Windows Only)
· Store, search and analyze relational scientific data, either within a structure-searchable local database, or as an interface to shared scientific data.
· ChemDraw ActiveX/Plugin Pro 11.0 (Windows Only)
· Query online databases and view & publish online structures. This installer will automatically install the necessary Plugin or ActiveX controls based on your web browser(s). It includes save and print capabilities.
· Structure searchable scientific, reference and chemical databases including ChemINDEX Ultra DVD
· You must register in order to download
· 14-day trial