Chac is a no-frills and straightforward Mayan calendar application for Mac OS X.
The "Maya" calendar is actually a Mesoamerican calendar. The earliest calendar inscriptions were written by the Olmecs during the late Olmec period. All of the Mesoamerican cultures used some version of this calendar.
Never the less it is known as the Maya calendar because so many excellent calendar inscriptions are found on Mayan monuments.
The Maya calendar is not a single calendar but a group of calendars or almanacs.
NOTE: To buy Chac via the App Store an Apple account is required.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added a field for the number of days in the Long Reckonings panel.
· Made minor changes to the help files.
· Fixed a bug in the Distance panel.
· Added a field for the number of days in the Distance panel.
· Fixed a bug that could format the number of days field in the Long Reckonings and Distance panels incorrectly.