LibreCAD is a powerful 2D CAD application that is both cross-platform and easy to use.
LibreCAD was created for a large base of worldwide users that needed an open source CAD product.
Here are some key features of "LibreCAD":
· Available in a large number of languages, with more being added continually.
· You can use it, customize it, hack it and copy it with free user support and developer support from its active worldwide community and experienced development team.
· Tested and used daily by a large and devoted user community
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Xfrw is now the default dxf library for LibreCAD;
· Painter draws only visible part within the viewport;
· All intersection point location is by a unified quadratic form;
· Initial implementation of hyperbola, but there’s no GUI support yet, therefore, not visible to end users;
· Added a circle drawing method: to draw tangent circle passing two given points.