CLUTO 2.1.2 Alpha
Software for clustering high-dimensional datasets
CLUTO is well-suited for clustering data sets arising in many diverse application areas including information retrieval, customer purchasing transactions, web, GIS, science, and biology.
CLUTO's distribution consists of both a library and a stand-alone programs via which an application program can access directly the various clustering and analysis algorithms implemented in CLUTO.
- Multiple classes of clustering algorithms: partitional, agglomerative, & graph-partitioning based.
- Multiple similarity/distance functions: Euclidean distance, cosine, correlation coefficient, extended Jaccard, user-defined.
- Numerous novel clustering criterion functions and agglomerative merging schemes.
- Traditional agglomerative merging schemes: single-link, complete-link, UPGMA
- Extensive cluster visualization capabilities and output options: postscript, SVG, gif, xfig, etc.
- Multiple methods for effectively summarizing the clusters: most descriptive and discriminating dimensions, cliques, and frequent itemsets.
- Can scale to very large datasets containing hundreds of thousands of objects and tens of thousands of dimensions.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Eliminated the limits on the length of the line of the input files.
- Fixed spelling errors in the -help for vcluster/scluster.
- Eliminated the 32 bit limit on the size of the dynamically allocated memory. CLUTO can now take advantage of 64 bit address space machines.
- Builds for OSX (powerpc and i386) and Linux x86_64.