CLC Genomics Workbench is an OS X application that helps you view and analyze Next Generation Sequencing data.
CLC Genomics Workbench's architecture makes use of cutting-edge technology and algorithms, and is also able to support and integrate with the classical NGS workflow.
CLC Genomics Workbench supports de novo assembly, SNP detection and sizable number of downstream analysis.
CLC Genomics Workbench's design enables you to conduct reference assembly of genomes regardless of their size.
Here are some key features of "CLC Genomics Workbench":
· Read mapping
· De novo assembly
· Variant Detection
· Trio Analysis
· 256 MB RAM
· 512 MB RAM
· 1024 x 768 display
· 3D viewing requires an OpenGL 3D graphics driver
· 64 bit-processor
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Detailed mapping report: better labeling of plots
· The Create Statistics for Target Regions tool begins counting the reference positions at 0 rather than at 1. This causes a discrepancy with the reference position reported in other tools.
· Description text in progress area is now making full use of available width of the progress area
· Fixed errors relating to exporting graphics of read mappings
· Handling of line breaks in annotation notes improved
· On Linux: User interface text has been changed to not use bold font to make a better visual appearance
· ChIP-Seq annotations were not added when running ChIP-Seq on the Genomics Server. The fix means that workflows using ChIP-Seq will be broken and needs to be re-configured by deleting the ChIP-Seq element and adding it again.
· Create mapping graph tracks caused problems when part of workflows
· Fixed error that caused variant detection to crash