CLC Sequence Viewer is a very easy to use sequence viewer that allows you to make bioinformatics analyses.
CLC Sequence Viewer includes data management capabilities and also offers high quality graphical viewing and output features.
Here are some key features of "CLC Sequence Viewer":
· Multiple alignment of DNA, RNA, and proteins
· Consensus sequence determination and management
· Conservation score along alignments
· Open reading frame determination
· Easy access to web-based protein and nucleotide search in GenBank, including download facilities and full graphical overview of sequence annotations of your choice
· Translation from DNA to proteins
· 256 MB RAM
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· For alignments, sequence lists and other sequence views, the right-click options to Open Copy of Sequence and Open This Sequence have been merged to Open Sequence. If a copy should be created, use Save As with the new sequence, or drag it into a folder in the Navigation Area.
· Errors related to managing Workspaces have been fixed.
· Annotations were added by the Find Open Reading Frames tool, even though the option to add annotations was not selected. This is now fixed.
· Fixed an out-of-memory problem in the Create Alignment tool.