Open source application for creating surfboards
The result is a user-friendly system without any limitations on the design. BoardCAD can read files from aps3000, shape3D, surfcad and akushaper.
BoardCAD exports to STEP, DXF, and STL. Since BoardCAD is written in Java, BoardCAD works on platforms like Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
- 3D surfboard editing and viewing
- Import files from aps3000, shape3D, surfcad and akushaper
- Export to STEP, DXF, and STL
- Generate g-code for 3- and 4-axis CNC machines
- 3D scanning of boards and blanks