Astronomical coordinate conversion utility
AstroCC also provides lunar and bright planet coordinates to aid in planning observations.
Being developed using the Java programming language AstroCC is a cross-platform utility that can be used on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
- Accesses SIMBAD
- Provides ephemerides for the Moon and major planets
- Provides Julian and barycentric dates and times
- Has been extensively validated
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 3.0
- Reorganization of some of the time fields
- Added airmass calculation and display
- Added timeouts to internet accesses
- Added one-click link to full SIMBAD data by object ID (if not blank) or coordinates (if object ID is blank)