Bacterial identification, pathogen detection or taxa / species detection
With ClustalW multiple sequence alignment at its core, AlleleID can be used to design species detection/cross species probes for microarrays or real time PCR including SYBR Green, TaqMan MGB, TaqMan probes, Molecular Beacons and real time PCR primers.
AlleleID also offers support for designing microarray experiments for detecting alternative splicing events.
- Cross Species/ Taxa Specific Assays
- Species Identification Assays
- Gene Splicing/Alternative Splicing using Microarrays
- Exon Junction Primer Design
- Real Time PCR Primer Design
- TaqMan Probe Design
- SYBR Green Primer Design
- Molecular Beacon Design
- FRET probe design
- Microarray Probe Design
- NEAT Assay Design
- Database support
- Input and Output Formats
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Latest changes to the genomic databases of NCBI-BLAST along with fixes to reported problems are accommodated in this version.