A great audio/video plug-in for RapidWeaver.
HTML5 introduced both audio and video playing capabilities directly on your web browser and symMedia5 takes advantage of this to provide your website with an awesome look and feel using the full potential of the browsers without the use of Flash.
What about browsers that cannot handle HTML5? We have thought of this too and provide a fall back Flash based player (the awesome FlowPlayer). Yes this will work in exactly the same way across all browsers.
What about the Firefox browser this uses a different video and audio format? Yes it does and again we cater for this in symMedia5 by allowing you to provide links to these audio/video files or to simply leave them blank where we default back to a flash based solution.
- Playback H.264* or OGG/Theora content, no coding knowledge required
- One time setup and configuration.
- Variable Width and height settings for your Media Player setup
- Use external warehoused urls
- Scroller playlist with automatic Thumbnails and Text Tooltip, so you can preview and skip to the next Media file easily.
- Automatic Generation of scaled Poster Image for display in Audio playback
- 30 page manual covering all the basics of how the plugin works , as well as great Video and Audio Tips
- Last of all: Automated and Seamless Flash Fall back using your H.264* or mp3 media file , for the browsers that do not support HTML 5 media. Best of all, if you do not want to encode video again for Firefox just leave it blank and Firefox will use the awesome Flowplayer Flash Player.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- FlowPlayer 3.2.5 core files used for Flash Fallback
- jQuery Tools 1.2.5 now in use for scroller playlist area
- Add link for movies/media items is now using the add link functions inside RapidWeaver
- Blocks 'Page Block Import' support