launch2net Premium is a tool desiged to work with mobile internet connections.
Finally you can forget about searching for the right Mac OS X drivers for your mobile phone or PC data card.
No more explaining what a Macintosh is to overstressed support hotlines and no more long internet sessions looking for the right clues.
launch2net Premium is an application used to connect your Macintosh to the internet using your mobile phone or PC data card as a modem.
launch2net Premium supports many mobile phones and most PC data cards and already includes all connection settings for most mobile network operators worldwide.
So there is no need to enter cryptic data like APNs, GPRS parameters or modemscripts any more.
Here are some key features of "launch2net Premium":
· Use launch2net Premium to establish a mobile Internet connection out of the box. This modern connection manager already includes all necessary drivers and connection settings to surf the Internet with most modems and within most mobile networks around the world.
· Share your connection with your iPad, iPod and other devices. With launch2net Premium, you can share your mobile Internet connection instantly with all WLAN capable devices. Our 'Mobile Hub' turns your Macintosh into a WLAN access point with just one click.
· See all connections in detail. launch2net Premium offers a very powerful connection statistics. See which user and which SIM card was using up online time and data volume at a glance. See all roaming connections, all home network connections and precise details of every connection.
· Send, receive and manage SMS text messages. launch2net Premium includes a powerful SMS text message manager. It supports multipart and multigroup messages and is linked with the address book within Mac OS X.
· Mobile device
· This unregistered version allows you to spent a total of 150 minutes online.
· The connection quits after every 30 minutes online time.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Add support for Huawei K5005 (4G/LTE stick)
· Small bug fixes.