iWebCrawler is an easy to use web downloading application that allows you to quickly save locally the resources of a web page.
iWebCrawler includes useful configuration tools that will help you specify the target resource types, filter domains and adjust the performance settings. iWebCrawler also provides support for multi-threads-enabled downloading.
NOTE: To buy iWebCrawler via the AppStore an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "iWebCrawler":
· Configurable crawler behaviors (you can either let the crawler crawls a specific domain, or all domains belong to same company, or the whole Internet from being specified entry pages).
· Asynchronous DNS querying
· Depth-prioritized crawling mechanism
· Use proxy for resource retrieving.
· Only allows downloading 100 URLs.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Changed the algorithm of the downloading controller, version 1.1.1 will crawl wider and deeper scope of resources than 1.0.1
· Change the location of storing meta information.
· Reduce the memory used.
· Added downloading bandwidth control feature.
· Added showing downloaded resource in Finder feature.
· Added 2 more performance options in setting panel.
· Fixed 2 UI bugs.
· Fixed 1 backend-process bug.