iPliz is software that allows to you remotely access your Mac through email messages. This means you can submit tasks to your Mac from any device capable of sending email, or through webmail.
Designed to 'just work', iPliz setup and operation is extremely simple and requires minimal knowledge of operating a Mac.
Here are some key features of "iPliz":
· Search for contact information stored on your Mac
· Fetch music from your Mac to wherever you are
· Grab that file you forgot to load on your thumbdrive and you really, really need
· Read files from your Mac on your iPhone while you're on-the-go
· Monitor your Mac, including viewing a screenshot
· Monitor your home or office by recording short movies or taking pictures using iSight or any other webcam
· 1GB of RAM
· 14 days trial period.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· NEW FEATURE: Support for AppleScript-based commands starting with OS X 10.6.
· MIME base64 encoding is now line-length limited. This makes iPliz file attachment work with Exchange servers.
· Fixed MIME parsing bug causing Plizd to crash on certain MIME inputs.
· Better support for UTF-8 in MIME types.