eyeBurst is a free graphic utility for monitoring the signal strength of iBurst wireless broadband internet devices.
eyeBurst is developed using the Java programming language and can be run on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
· Java 1.5 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Update libs and JFreeChart function calls for 1.0.13 and newer
· Fix tower codes/locations FileChooserDialog path
· Parse output from iBurst UTW (2Mbps) modem
· Add icon to Live Data and Sampled Data frames
· Add distance (in km) column to Live Data frame
· Update tower information for Cape Town
· Update visible version numbers