eMail Extractor is a useful program designed to recover email addresses from damaged files. It is very fast, easy to use and multi-threaded.
eMail Extractor allows you to retrieve all valid email address from your files and then generates an output file with only good and well formatted emails without duplicates.
Here are some key features of "eMail Extractor":
· Detects and use your language if available
· Process hundreds of email addresses per second from several sources at once.
· Email Address extraction from your mailbox or any kind of text files.
· Email Address extraction from your Internet e-mail subscribing system files.
· Email Address extraction from single web pages (by dragging & dropping URLs)
· Email Address extraction from plain text (by dragging & dropping the text).
· Email Address extraction from the Clipboard (by copying and pasting text to the app).
· Arranges badly formatted files. (with several e-mails per line)
· Tab, comma (csv), colon and semicolon delimiters support.
· Support for VCard and Microsoft excel output format.
· ISO quoted printable and binary decoder with support for all ISO and Windows encodings.
· UTF-8, UTF-16 and UCS-4 encodings full support for file extraction.
· Customizable extracting settings and rule editor.
· Very fast and multithreaded - Process whole directories using a file queue.
· Easy-to-use, straightforward and user friendly interface with Drag and Drop support.
· Native versions for Mac OS X (Universal) and Windows.
· 10 MB of RAM
· 800x600 resolution, thousands of colors
· 5 MB of hard drive space
· Registration screen at start-up.
· Unregistered version only extracts 100 email addresses.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· [Upg] It is now possible to delete entries from the file list box.
· [Fix] RTF reader fixes.