colorPicker enables you to quickly choose a color from a panel and to test it on the web pages that you are working on.
The colorPicker extension can help you to make quick decisions on color settings on your web pages, to check for WCAG 2 compatibility or just to collect colors from your/others' sites to quickly set up your color palettes for developing without the need of an external application like Photo Shop, Gimp, etc.
With colorPicker (RGB and HSB modes) you can pick a color or change the color of any element on the current web page.
You can choose between the two modes:
· Rotate color for exploring / changing colors of elements (tags)
· Eyedropper to pick the elements' colors (exact / area)
Here are some key features of "colorPicker":
- fast rendering engine
- faster import/export interfaces
- reducing image amount down to 5 files (incl. transparent cursor and GUI grafics)
- optimized download by putting all into one file (all images, cursor, HTML and CSS)
- now complete support for IE5.5 and IE6 and all other browsers even in quirksMode
- rock solid fallback system for browsers that don't support some techniques
- (adds max. 5 additional files (@IE5.5 and some IE6) to download, others use 1 MHT file)
- new 'live'-resizing of colorPicker for better experience and handling
- webSave/webSmart and original color values can now be restored.
- right slider now with 3 imagelayers in RGB mode (v0.7 had 64/128 DIV elements)