The Zoom Page Firefox extension lets you configure the zoom level up to the 400%.
To reset zoom simply click on the percentage display. To change the zoom mode (full page or text only) right-click on the percentage display.
The Zoom Page add-on is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
· Firefox 3.0 and later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Chg: Optimized handling of browser resize to do less work, even if Tile Tabs add-on installed.
· Chg: Provided more detail in tooltips for Automatic Modes in Options dialog.
· Chg: Rationalised code for Firefox 3.6 to align with code for later versions.
· Chg: Updated all language translations (but will need further update).
· Fix: Incompatibility which caused console error message when Print Edit add-on closed. Fixed.
· Fix: Site Specific Zoom indicator outline box was too large on Windows 8. Fixed.
· Fix: Unnecessary short delay when applying zoom level on page load. Fixed