Lightweight and powerful VoIP softphone utility designed to help Mac OS X users to chat or to make voice and video calls via a simple and user-friendly interface
Customize ZoIPer, the leading IAX & SIP phone! Partial or complete customization, with the option of additional development, have your own softphone, made especially for you.
ZoIPer IAX & SIP phone supports the following languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Dutch. Expect more soon!
- SIP + IAX / IAX 2 protocols.
- STUN support.
- STUN server per account.
- Available codecs - GSM, ulaw, alaw, speex, ilbc.
- T.38 Fax-receiving capabilities.
- DSCP support.
- Echo cancellation.
- Multi-language support.
- Account import (XML).
- Portable Zoiper with portable devices (USB sticks, flashcards, etc.) - for Free and optionally for Biz OEM.
- Blind call transfer.
- Account password encryption.
- Codec settings per account.
- Automatic user registration.
- Optional Automatic pop-up window for incoming call.
- Hold function.
- Support for multiple audio devices.
- Adaptive Jitter Buffer.
- Voice mail message information.
- Number of accounts: 2.
- Outband DTMF tones sending.
- Call logs.
- Call history.
- Address book.
- Quick dial panel.
- Always on top.
- Minimize on start up.
- Minimize to tray.
- Voice and video IP calling
- Instant Messaging
- Fax sending and receiving
- Presence capabilities through an intuitive interface
- Outlook and Thunderbird integration
- Rransfer, forward, autoanswer, conferencing
- Secure conversation
- TLS, SRTP
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.14
- Fixed crash on Mac OS X Snow Leopard (10.6.x);
- Fixed crash with some audio devices (i.e. external iSight);
- Added some exception handling when removing SIP bindings;
- Added a check for missing user profile in the client subscription retry handler (SIP).