Yandex Mail Watcher 1.61
Firefox and SeaMonkey add-on that alerts you about unread Yandex e-mail messages
Yandex Mail Watcher provides a toolbar button from where you can quickly access your Yandex account.
Yandex Mail Watcher is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
- Watch for your Yandex Mail and report to you in status-bar and toolbar.
- Check Yandex Mail at specific interval ( 1 min, 2 min, 3 min, 4 min, 5 min, 10 min, 15 min, 20 min, 30 min, 1 hour or manually).
- Can select to alert by sound, by notification window or by blinking icon.
- Can select to alert only inbox or all folders (except Spam, Drafts, Sent and Trash).
- Can select to alert unread email or newly arrived email (by increasing unread email count method).
- Sound can be selected to be "build-it" or "system" (control panel setting) or "custom sound".
- Use secure protocol - HTTPS-SSL to connect to Yandex Mail server. Safe from eavesdroppers.
- No unnecessary action take. Simple is the rule.
- High security. No need to input username and password. Nothing storage.
- This extension use Browser cookie to get information. So, security level is the same as Yandex Mail website security.
- This extension work only after you log on at the Yandex Mail website. As long as you stay log on, this extension still work.
- If you log out from Yandex Mail website, this extension log out too !
- Private browsing mode compatibility. "Yandex Mail Watcher" will not leave any traces after you stop private browsing.
- Trustworthy because "Yandex Mail Watcher" is the open source extension. You can check it by yourself that there is no backdoor or any harmful things inside (Note: Mozilla require you to log in before you can view the source online).
Yandex Mail Watcher
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Compatible with Firefox 20 and Seamonkey 2.17 per-window private browsing. Per-window private browsing will force browser to have two sets of cookies - normal cookies and private browsing cookies. So, this add-on will adapt by use only one set of cookies depend on how Firefox or Seamonkey start. If Forefox or Seamonkey start in normal mode, it will check email by using normal cookies. If Firefox or Seamonkey start in private browsing mode, it will use private browsing cookies.
- Update Russian translation