Yahoo! Axis 1.4.0
A browser add-on that provides a fresh way of browsing the Web
Yahoo! Axis does so by providing a faster, smarter search with instant answers and visual search previews.
Yahoo! Axis also has bookmarking capabilities and allows for synchronization between your computer, iPad and iPhone.
- Search Box – clicking into the Search Box will open Yahoo! Axis and display the current trending search. As you type, get search suggestions, visual snapshots of web results, and quick answers to common searches like the weather forecast or local movie show times.
- Navigating Search Results – with Yahoo! Axis open, place the mouse cursor over the search results and navigation buttons will appear. Click the left button to see the previous set of results. Click the right button to see the next set of search results.
- Going to a Search Result – you are can go to a Search Result by clicking the web result card.
- Image Search – With search results showing, click the Search Type Button at the bottom left. A panel will open giving you an option to search for either ‘web’ or ‘image’ results. Clicking image will display image results for anything you search. To change back to web results, click the Search Type Button again and click web.
- Bookmark Page Button – clicking this icon allows you to save the web page you are currently viewing to your bookmarks.
- Home Button – clicking the home button will take you to the Yahoo! Axis home page. The home page shows you your favorite bookmarked web pages and the last thing you were doing on your other devices. With one click you can pick up from where you left off.
- Yahoo! Logo – clicking the Yahoo! logo will take you to www.yahoo.com.
- Bookmark Manager – view and organize your saved bookmarks. Clicking any of your saved bookmarks will take you to that web page.
- Login/Logout – clicking the login link in the Yahoo! Axis Bar allows you to log in with your Yahoo! ID, Google or Facebook accounts. You can log out at any time. Logging out will turn off the ability to link your experience across devices.